2 cups whole wheat pastry flour or spelt flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup water
11/2 plain soy or almond milk
2 tbsp oil
- Put all ingredients in blender or bowl
- Mix in blender or with a whisk if in bowl. It will be quite liquid. Warm up a non-stick frying pan on medium high heat.
- Ladle batter in middle of frying pan and swish the pan around so that the batter spreads.
- Flip crepe once the other side is well cooked. If you want a cheese crêpe, grate a strong cheese on top of crêpe directly in frying pan. Do not flip over put fold the crêpe in half and turn over when necessary.
- Stuff with cheese & vegetables or apples & Ice cream for dessert or just eat with maple syrup.